Monday, December 04, 2006

What a long time!

Hey, it's been a long time, been a long time, been a long lonely, lonely, lonely time! Well, not really, but I just had to throw in the Led Zeppelin! So, I've been pretty busy with school, and school activties. Also Christmas is coming, and I'm trying to figure out how to stretch my depleting funds as far as I can. Grrrr... It's a good thing that there are only a few weeks left in the semester, and then it's back home to mooch off of my parents. Hopefully the job that I have in the summer assembling welder parts will let me work over winter break! So, let's see, I have to buy about a billion Christmas presents, prepay for my guitar lessons next semester, and pay for about a million gallons of gas for my thunderbird. So, by the way Thanksgiving was pretty good. I dined on Tofurky, gravy, stuffing, vegetables, mashed potatoes (which could be classified as vegetables as well), rolls, and pie. Gosh, I don't think that I could eat stuffing again for a long time! My sister and I adopted a turkey named Laila rom adoptaturkey.com. She is so cute. If you haven't checked that website out yet, you should. You can sponsor a turkey for a one time fee of $20, or if you are veg*n, and have an adequate space, you can really adopt two turkeys. They have to be adopted out together because they get lonely. That would be so cool if I had adequate space, funds, and time to raise two turkeys. I can only hope to be so awesome in the future!

No comments: